W elcome to the latest, brand new regular feature on this blog called OPEN HOUSE. For the last few weeks, I've been participating in a number of LINKY PARTIES around the web.
LINKY PARTIES are a great way to share your latest DIY projects, home decor ideas and/or recipes with new readers and at the same time find fresh inspiration from fellow bloggers from around the blog world.
It's been a lot of fun for me and with that in mind I've decided to host my own Linky Party Sharefest that I'm calling OPEN HOUSE.
While many of you are probably already familiar with Linky parties, I'll list the rules anyway.
1. Please link to your exact URL featuring the post you've decided to share. Please don't link to your general home page. Linking directly to the specified post will allow visitors to find your entry long after the submission window has closed.
2. You must link back to this OPEN HOUSE linky party URL somewhere within your post so visitors can find this party and join in.
3. Keep it family friendly and fun. I know you will.
4. Do visit fellow bloggers who participate. They'll likely visit you too.
5. Add as many projects as you like but don't forget to link back, then check back for more inspiration.
I'm thrilled to introduce this new feature and I hope you enjoy it.